Sometimes I wish reincarnation were true. At least if I could select those who were reincarnated and why.
* Stonewall Jackson, so he could fight at Gettysburg.
* Dietrich Bonhoffer, so he could see he did not die in vain.
* C. S. Lewis, because we need something to counter the effects of Joel Osteen.
* R. J. Rushdoony, who was like a father to us all. (Like our earthly fathers, we did not always agree with him. But there was just something about the way he said it, and the wisdom...)
* Greg Bahnsen, because it would be so cool to see Richard Dawkins and Samuel Harris cower away to some silent, withering little corner.
* Harold Camping, (without a mic) just so he could see how wrong he was and how much folly the Church suffered at his apparently oh-so-gentle hands.
* Karl Marx, so that he could see what he and his brutal ideologies led to in Russia, southeast Asia, China, Germany, eastern Europe....then you'd want him dead again before he got a glimpse of Obama's America. It would be too nauseating to watch him gloat over seeing his ideologies conquer a mighty freedom-loving nation such as ours.
* Michael Spencer. We need to keep going down the path you were pointing to. We sorely miss you brother.
Guess I'll have to wait for the resurrection.